Learn from Betty Crocker Kitchens, how to easily and quickly make a dinosaur birthday cake. You do not need a special cake pan for this recipe. She uses two 9" round cakes, to cut all the shapes you need to make the dinosaur. It is only required to cut out 3 shapes, and you can print the templates from their website. After the shapes are cut, you use the frosting to "glue" the cake to the platter you are working on and then spread a thin layer of the frosting all over the cake to seal in the crumbs. After this "crumb seal", you put on the decorative frosting and she gives some tips to make it look smooth. Once all the frosting is in place, you use different chocolates for the dinosaur's spots and spikes. A little while icing is used on the eyes, and also for the dinosaur's teeth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades