In order to decorate A Fire Truck Birthday Cake, you will need the following: 3 chocolate cakes baked in loaf pans, Oreo type sandwich cookies, candies, and brightly colored icing.
Level off the cakes, by cutting away the beveled tops. Place one of them onto a your serving tray. Cut 1/3 of one of the cakes, and set it aside. Ice the top of the 2/3 portion of cake. Turn it face down, placing it on top of the first loaf. Line up the rear of the cakes to match. Cut the 3rd cake in half. Ice the top of one half and adhere it to the other half. Turn it vertically, and place it at the front of the loaf. This is your truck.
Crumb coat your cake in red. To get really vibrant dye, use a gel food coloring. Top with your second coat. Use Oreo type sandwich cookies for wheels. Attach them to your vehicle. Pipe gray icing on to define your truck. Pipe on windows, ladder, and outline it. Use licorice as a fire hose. Attach it to your vehicle. Use candies for lights and sirens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades