In this tutorial, Sandra Lee shows us how to make a centerpiece cake. First, place lemon frosting onto a vanilla round cake and then place another place vanilla cake on top of it. Now, grab your vanilla frosting and pour it on top of the cake, smoothing on the top. Now, grab a butter knife and apply more frosting to the sides of the cake very carefully so you don't brush the cake plate. Once finished, you can decorate some cupcakes with different icings and sprinkles. You can then place the cupcakes on top of your cake and you have a gorgeous homemade centerpiece that tastes delicious!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades