This video shows how to make a mermaid birthday cake that would be perfect for a little girl. To make the mermaid take a fashion doll, or a Barbie doll, and wrap her legs in plastic wrap. Now cover her in green and blue fruit roll-ups to form the mermaid's tail. You will need about three strips to make the entire dress and tail. The fruit roll-ups will stick to itself. For the cake you will need two 8 inch rounds and a smaller cake baked in a custard cup. Make sure the cakes are flat on top, cutting of the domes if necessary. Frost the top of an 8 inch round and put the second cake on top. Put the small cake on top to the side, adhering with more frosting. To form a seat for the mermaid cut a triangular area out of the small cake. Now frost the entire cake with a water theme. Add the fashion doll mermaid, and your cake is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades