You'll need five baked eight inch square cakes, five - seven cups of white icing, five sugar cones, a little glitter, a little bit of pink icing, a pastry bag, silver non parils, gummy balls, candies, pink and red icing, mini canned hearts, red sprinkles, colored paper and tape and 5 toothpicks. Cut one cake into fourths and stack them one by one on top of a stack of the other four cakes, secured by white icing. Poke a hole in the tops of each of the cones, then sprinkle each one with edible glitter and set them on the corners of the stack of big cakes. With the pastry bag and pink icing line the corners of the cake and make the door. Then place silver non paril studs into the door icing. Set the gum drops and the candies around the castles' bottom edge. Then add decorative loops of gel icing and the mini candy hearts. Make flags with the toothpicks and colored paper and place them in the turrets. Top the cake with sprinkles. Your castle cake is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades