BettyCrockerTV shows viewers how to make pull-apart football cupcakes! First, you should cook cupcakes, and then arrange the cupcakes on the platter. Start with three rows of three cupcakes. Next add two on each side! Then add one on the end to finish this off. Now it should look like a football. Now to frost, you should not frost each cupcake. Instead, pipes frosting on to all of the cupcakes in the shape of a football. It should take 2 cups of frosting. Now, after piping frosting onto the cupcakes you should spread the frosting along the shape of the football. Now, do a shell border around the edge with a star tip to give it a nice edge. Squeeze and pull down in an angle. Now, embellish with decorating icing and make the stitch of the football. Do one line across and small lines to make the stitching. To make it festive, add color with candies around the border!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades