Liv Hansen from Betty Crocker Kitchens demonstrates how to make a very cute train cake. You will need two cakes that have been baked in loaf pans and chilled.
Start by leveling off the top of each cake. Cut one of the cakes into quarters. Take the other cake and slice a piece off each side. Then on one end slice off a small piece at an angle, and about halfway back cut out a small piece and place it on top. This will be the engine.
Using different colored frostings, frost each piece with a thin layer as a crumb coat and refrigerate while it sets. Then you‚Äôre ready for the final frosting and assembling of the train.
On a tray draw the train tracks with chocolate frosting. Then with a spatula carefully lift each piece onto the tracks. Now you can use your creativity to decorate the train with an assortment of candy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades