In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make an electric guitar shaped birthday cake. Take a 13 x 9‚Äù cake. Trim off the top to make it level. Flip it over, place the template of the guitar on it. The template is in two parts. Then cut out the cake. Now lay it out on a board and crumb coat it. Choose your child‚Äôs favorite colors and apply sufficient thickness and then smoothen it. You can put a spatula in hot water, wipe it and smoothen the frosting. Fill a freezer bag with frosting, make a hole at the tip and make the guitar design as shown in the video and add in all the details. Now clean up the board a little bit and your cake is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades