We all love cupcakes, but some of us don't tolerate gluten, and other of us have peanut allergies. Imagine this scenario times 30, the average number of students in a class, and you can see where things would go wrong.
Make your cupcakes everyone-friendly this Valentine's Day by baking these dairy and peanut-free red velvet cuppies.
For this Valentine's Day, treat your family or loved ones to Red Velvet Cupcakes. For her children's school and her husband diet, Tamra had to use a recipe that was dairy free and peanut-free.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades