In this video, we learn how to make and decorate a diva heart cake with roses. Start out with a heart shaped cake and then ice it with a light pink icing and place it in the freezer. Once it's settled, roll some fondant into small balls and then stick to the bottom of the cake all around it. From here, color fondant with hot pink and then roll into the shape of a rose. Then, cut out green leaves from green fondant and stick with the roses. Then, decorate this all around the cake along with icing to help it stick better. This will complete your beautiful heart cake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades