Wilton Cake Decorating demonstrates how to make and decorate a heart fireworks tiered cake. Roll out the pliable edible cake clay so that it is about 1/4 of an inch thick. Cut out heart shapes with cookie cutters. Let them dry for a few hours. Attach the hard hearts to wire with an icing adhesive. Create a bouquet out of the candy flowers by crooking the end of the wires and sealing the bases with floral tape. Create three-inch panels for the six-inch cake out of the cake clay. Cut out heart shapes from the middle of the panel. Decorate the panels with clay circles for an added dimension. Work with the panels while they are soft. Apply the panel to the exterior of the cake's buttercream frosting to complete the look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades