In order to decorate a Perky Petals Tiered Cake, you will need fondant, a pastry roller, floral wire, 3 cake layers in different sizes, tracing wheel, floral cookie cutters, a decorating spatula, a mat, royal icing, dowel rods, a knife, cake boards, and a dog-bone tool.
Roll out the fondant icing out to ¬º‚Äù. Cut out daisy shapes with your cookie cutters. Use your dog-bone tool to give your flower dimension. Place one of these flowers onto another flower that is still flat. Glue them together with royal icing.
Bend the floral wire so that it will look like a hook. Glue the floral wire to the rose with royal icing. Coat your cake with fondant. Insert dowel rods into cake. Cut them to fit. Place one layer on top. Decorate around the cake board to cover it up, with royal icing. Place your fondant flowers in the center of the top layer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades