The video is a demonstration of how to decorate a cake for a baby shower decorated to look like a baby bib. For the cake recipe, use a cake mix and add 2 teaspoons of freshly grated orange zest, 1 cup orange juice, 4 eggs and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and bake it the normal way. For the filling, 1 cup of cold milk, 1 package of vanilla instant pudding, and two teaspoons of orange zest and fold in two cups of Cool Whip. Level the cake by cutting the top off and cut it into layers. On the bottom layer, pipe a ring of buttercream icing around the outside, then dollop the cream filling in and stack the cakes. The cake in this demonstration has four layers. After the cake is iced, mark a circle on the edge of the top with a cookie cutter and pipe a line of contrasting icing around the circle. Pipe another circle around the whole cake about half an inch from the edge. Use the star tip to fill in the bib, and a leaf tip to put a ruffled border around the outside. Use the star tip to make a rosette border around the bottom edge of the cake. Decorate the bib and the border with pre-made sugar duck shapes. This is a cute cake that would be very nice for a baby shower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades