In order to prepare and decorate a Wildlife Safari Cake, you will need to pre-prepare royal icing and a pre-made cake.
Use a large leaf tip to make palm trees. Make the leaves of a palm tree on a round dome. Allow it to dry over night. Use pretzels as the trunk of the tree. Attach the pretzel to the leaves, using royal icing. Allow them to dry.
Use the star tip to make the grass. Pull upward sharply with each stroke to create points. Attach pre-made icing decorations around the outside. If it is difficult to make them adhere, use royal icing to attach. To make the water, you can use piping gel. Use brown sugar to create the look of dirt. Sprinkle it liberally over the top of the cake. Decorate with toy animals. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades