Wilton Cake Decorating demonstrates how to make and decorate a beautiful World of Swirls Cake.
Frost the cake first with a butter cream icing. While the icing is fresh, take a decorating comb and pull it around the sides of the cake for the striped design; a turntable is very handy for doing this. Using a pastry bag with a large star tip, make big swirls around the top of the cake. Cover the entire top, then add another layer of swirls over that. Next do a row of swirls around the base of the cake. Using a different color, make a row of smaller swirls around the middle. Decorate the top with sprinkles, and you have a very elegant party cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades