In order to make baby converse sneakers out of gumpaste, you will need the following: fondant cutter or a pizza cutter, a paint brush, an X-acto knife, edible glue, a small circle cutter, and templates. Roll out your fondant. Cut out the pieces by cutting around your patterns/templates. You will need to use your small circle cutter to cut out the holes for the laces of the shoes. Glue it together with edible glue. Cut out strips to be used as laces. You may need a tool to help adhere and hide the seams. It can also be used for indentations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades