In this video, we learn how to make baby rattle cupcakes for a baby shower. To decorate these, take some pre-made cupcakes and place a coat of icing on the top of it. Now, you can pipe some decoration onto the cupcake using a plastic bag or pastry bag. Making different lines and polka dots will make a great pattern for a baby shower. You can also make flowers with different colors. Add on different candies to make it more colorful and add different tastes. You can also write with your icing pen. Last, stick small sticks with gumdrops on the bottom and bows tied on them into the side of the cupcake. Serve and you're ready for your shower!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades