In order to make A Building Block Birthday Cake, you will need the following: a 13 x 9‚Äù cake, marshmallows, scissors (pre-treated with nonstick cooking spray), and bright colored frosting.
Remove the top of the cake, by cutting it off. Next, flip the cake over. Then, cut the cake into 3 equal sized cakes. Cut one of the blocks in half. Crumb coat the cake. Cut the marshmallows in half. Insert a fork into the side of the marshmallow. Ice the marshmallow. Place the marshmallows on the cake. You can cut the cake into slices that correspond to any type of Lego building block. The marshmallows that you use as plugs should correspond with the number that Lego blocks would have on them: i.e. 2, 4, or 8 typically.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades