One of the quickest ways to dress up a cupcake or a cake is by adding a pretty rose on top. The rose acts kind of like the bow on top of a present - the present looks okay without it, but adding one turns it from drab to fabulous.
Check out this video to learn how to create a buttercream rose using a rose tip.
Gabrielle Feuersinger, owner of San Francisco's Cake Coquette, demonstrates the art of the frosting rose. The only special equipment you'll need is a pastry bag, a rose tip, and a pastry nail (which looks like a small pedestal). It may take a little practice to perfect your rose, but playing with frosting is fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades