We admit it sounds kind of gross that you need to use glue to put your cake together, but we promise this is not even close to your childhood Elmer's. Rather, cake glue is a special concoction made of water and a thickener. These ingredients make the cake glue edible.
Making cake glue is especially important if you're planning to cover your entire work with fondant or if you wish to make small fondant shapes to glue onto the cake. Watch this tutorial to get the how-to.
A plastic container
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades