Chocolate curls can make any dessert look rich and exciting. Melt together six ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Keep the pan on a low heat and add two tablespoons of shortening. Stir it and be sure the chocolate does not burn. Once the chocolate has melted and looks silky and smooth transfer the chocolate mixture to a loft pan lined with foil. Refrigerate for two hours until the chocolate has set. After the chocolate has firmed back up remove the foil from the pan. Now remove the foil from around the chocolate. With a vegetable peeler and some wax paper peel down the edge of the chocolate chunk. If the chocolate is to cold let it warm up to room temperature on the counter for twenty minutes. Since the warmth of your hands will melt the curls move them around with a toothpick. You can also make a batch a head of time and store them in the refrigerator in between wax paper until you need them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades