There's no better time of year than Halloween to indulge in the macabre and spook your friends and family. Get creative with your spooking this year by making your baked goods scare, as well.
In this video, you'll learn how to use jelly beans to turn ordinary cupcakes into frightful, creepy creatures with big, bulging eyes and gangly, tentacle-like arms.
Alan Richardson, co-creator of the best-selling "Hello, Cupcake?" and "What's New, Cupcake?" books, makes spooky and tasty Creepy Critter cupcakes using a variety of treats from Jelly Belly. Follow along and make your own!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades