This video shows how easy it is to make a dessert known as a croquembouche, which is simply cream puffs stacked in a cone shape and glued together with a chocolate filling or ganache.
The ganache is made by heating heavy cream until it starts boiling and then mixing in some finely chopped chocolate. To assemble the croquembouche, put some ganache on the plate and place a layer of cream puffs in a circle to form the base. Then dip the cream puffs in the ganache and layer them until you have built up the cone. Finish by drizzling the ganache all over it, and the result is a very impressive looking dessert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades