In this how-to video, you will learn how to make and decorate cookie pops and bright bouquet cookies. First, you must have your cookie already baked and ready for decoration. Take a star tip and decorate the cookie in a zig zag formation with the icing. Go around the edge until it is entirely complete. You can do a straight star if you want instead. Once that is done, fill in the inside for the center with another color. Fill in the empty area with the icing used for the edges in spots. Continue until the area is filled. These will be a perfect gift for a teachers. They can also be given to house visitors as well. By viewing this video, you will learn creative ways to decorate your cookies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades