Cinco de mayo is just around the corner so for your fiesta try out these margarita cupcakes. These are perfect for kids and adults alike because there is no alcohol in them but they have all the color and fun that you expect from a Mexican party.
Baking liners or silicone
* 1 package (18.25 oz.) white cake mix (no pudding in the mix)
* 1 can (10 oz.) frozen Margarita mix, thawed (undiluted)
* 3 egg whites
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
* Butter cream icing with lime zest (optional)
* Garnish: strawberries and lime twists (optional)
Home » Recipes » Margarita Cupcakes
Tropical flavor was never easier to do! Frozen drink mix takes the place of water to make a simple-to-do cake mix. Add festive decorations to carry the warm-weather theme.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place baking liners in muffin pans or spray silicone cups with vegetable pan spray.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, Margarita mix, egg whites and vegetable oil using electric mixer. Stir in lime zest; mix completely. Fill cups 2/3 full.
Bake 22-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely. Ice cooled cupcakes with icing.
Makes 24 cupcakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades