In this video we learn how to make & decorate a pastel flower cake. You can make a lot of things with just one icing tip. First take a round white cake with white icing. Then, use a start tip to draw three flowers onto the cake. Create a green vine to connect all of these flowers together and a cookie cutter to draw the outline around the flowers to keep it in place. You can use different colors of icing for each of the flowers and draw smaller flowers around the side of the cake as well. Get creative and have fun making this pastel flower cake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades