In this video, we learn how to make & decorate puffed-up petal cupcake. Start off by placing the food coloring inside the fondant and then rolling it with your hands. After you roll this out in one color, then cut it into thin strips. Pinch the sides together and then let them sit to keep their shape. From here, you can combine these together to create a beautiful flower on the top of your cupcake! These should dry overnight, then you can stick on the cupcake for a very unique flower that's unforgettable. Use different colors to make a great looking flower on your cupcake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades