In this tutorial, we learn how to make and decorate a spider cake for Halloween. First, you will need to bake cupcakes and then use these to help shape the spider. After this, use green and black frosting in a tube to create a spiked look for a pattern of each all over the cake. After you finish decorating the spider with the frosting, use gum drops to decorate the eyes and use candy corn to make the teeth. Then, stick black licorice pieces on the sides to make the legs, with orange slice gummies underneath them. When you are finished, this will be ready to serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades