In this tutorial, we learn how to make & decorate a vintage retro rose romance cake. Start out by rolling out fondant that has been mixed with yellow coloring. Once this is rolled out, you will lay it over the cakes and then cut off the excess fondant from the bottom. Do this on all the layers of the cake until it's fully covered and completely smooth. Then, you will use the same fondant to roll into small flowers that you will apply around the outside of the cakes. Use icing to help the roses adhere to the sides of the cake. When finished, cover the cakes lightly with ice water and then sprinkle with confectioner's sugar for an iced look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades