Candy and clay aren't two words you usually hear in the same sentence. But for pastry chefs and bakers, candy clay is a deeply ingrained part of their cake decorating vocabulary. That's because candy clay is a much better tasting sister of fondant, which is commonly used to decorate cakes.
Unlike fondant, which is basically rolled mats of sugar, candy clay is made from melted chocolate, white chocolate, or coated candy melts. This means they taste delish. And, as a plus, they're as pliable as fondant for forming cute little butterflies and flowers to decorate cakes. Watch the video to get the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades