Halloween only happens once a year, so indulge yourself! Check out this video to learn how to make a dessert that's verifiably more a treat than a trick: a delicious, fluffy, swirled cupcake with tricolor frosting.
By combining and then swirling white, orange, and yellow food coloring in your frosting, you'll create a festive candy corn-hued frosting that's perfectly spooky for a Halloween cupcake.
Ladies' Home Journal's Food and Entertaining Editor Tara Bench shares her decorating tips and tricks. Learn how to make the spooky-cute treats from our October 2010 issue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades