In this video, we learn how to make a double chocolate malt shop cupcakes. First, make the batter by mixing together malt powder with chocolate chips, sugar, and the rest of the ingredients. These flavors work well together and will make a classic cupcake! Cook these in the oven until the cupcakes are fully cooked all the way through. When these have cooled, test each of the cupcakes to make sure they are baked through. Next, you will mix together your cherry butter cream frosting and place into a piping bag. Put into the freezer and then frost the cupcakes. Top off with a malt ball and then serve and eat them up!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades