This Family Fun video shows how to make very cute Easter Bunny cupcakes. This is a great project to do with kids. You will need some cupcakes, white frosting, shredded coconut, pink decorating sugar, pink jellybeans, small round blue dot candies, marshmallows, and pink and black decorating gel.
Frost the cupcakes with the white frosting and dunk them into the shredded coconut. Cut a large marshmallow in half for the ears. Dip the sticky side into the pink sugar for the inside of the ear, and set them on the cupcake using a bit of frosting as glue.
The pink jellybean makes the nose. For the eyes, press in two of the blue dot candies. The mini marshmallows are the cheeks. Make the pupils in the eyes with a dot of black decorating gel, draw the whiskers on with the pink gel - and you have adorable bunny cupcakes for Easter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades