In this video you get an easy and fast recipe on how to make modeling chocolate to for example a wedding cake or any other cake you want to do. You need semi sweet chocolate and corn syrup. What you do is you melt the chocolate in a waterbath ( Heat water on the stove, not boiling, then put the chocolate in a bowl in the water ). When all of the chocolate have melted then you add all of the corn syrup to the chocolate and stir until everything is soaked up, then let it cool. Wrap it with a plastic bag or something when it cools, it gets easier to handle then.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades