Love orchids? Then you'll love them even more when they're made of sugar and topping your next baked creation. Sugar orchids sound difficult to put together, but really they require nothing more than a little patience and sugarpaste. To learn how to make them, check out this cake decorating tutorial.
Top cake decorator Elaine MacGregor shows the viewer how to make lifelike edible floral decorations using simple sugarpaste techniques. This video shows how to make a lifelike brightly coloured orchid from sugarpaste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades