This video is about making fondant icing.
1. Grease the bowl with Crisco or other shortening to prevent having a mess to clean up.
2. Pour a one pound package of marshmallows, regular or mini, into the bowl.
3. Place the bowl into the microwave and melt marshmallows into a runny consistency.
4. Starting with 2 lbs of powdered sugar, add sugar and knead until you achieve a pliable consistency.
5. Add Crisco or other shortening to the mixture to prevent cracking.
6. Add 1-2 tsp of water.
Continue to knead to desired consistency.
View our other the learning video to make fondant icing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades