This video is about making fondant icing.
1. Grease the bowl with Crisco or other shortening to prevent having a mess to clean up.
2. Pour a one pound package of marshmallows, regular or mini, into the bowl.
3. Place the bowl into the microwave and melt marshmallows into a runny consistency.
4. Starting with 2 lbs of powdered sugar, add sugar and knead until you achieve a pliable consistency.
5. Add Crisco or other shortening to the mixture to prevent cracking.
6. Add 1-2 tsp of water.
Continue to knead to desired consistency.
View our other the learning video to make fondant icing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.