A lot of girly accoutrements we let go of in childhood: pigtails, Barbies, our beloved Easy Bake Oven. But there's something about bows that makes them eternally pretty, whether you're five or fifty. But these days, rather than putting bows in our hair, we're more about attaching them to cakes and cupcakes.
In this cake decorating tutorial, you'll learn how to craft a beautiful bow out of fondant, a rolled mixture of sugar. You can use these bows to decorate any baked good of your choosing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades