In order to make an Anemone with Fondant/Gum Paste, you will need the following: fondant, a rolling pin, tweezers, luster dust, a sponge, gum paste, glue, a roller, a small round cutter, and paint brushes. Roll out white fondant until it is really thin. It should be nearly see through. Use the cutter to cut out 13 circles. Drag the roller around the edges of the circles to make petals. If it makes it easier, you can do this on your sponge. Allow the petals to dry for 2-6 hours. Paint the edges of the petals with gum paste. Attach them, one at a time to one petal, overlapping them. Continue working around it, until you have run out of petals. Use the luster dust on the visible parts of the flower. Place one round piece of fondant in the center, attaching it with glue. Press a hole in the center with your roller. Make demarcations in it, using your tweezers. Insert spikes into the black fondant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades