In order to make Shooting Stars for Cakes made from Fondant Icing, you will need the following ingredients and supplies: fondant cookie cutters, wire cutters, gumpaste, a pastry brush, icing spatula, glue (or gumpaste with water), a paint brush, a fondant rolling pin, powdered sugar, floral wire, and a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
Cut floral wire with wire cutters. Dust your working surface with powdered sugar and roll out the gumpaste with the rolling pin. Roll it out to 1/8 thickness. Cut out stars with your cookie cutter. Apply glue to the tip of the wire. Insert the wire into the stars. Use them to decorate your cake. Do not insert the wires directly into the cake. You need to coat or cover them in something first.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades