In this tutorial, we learn how to make a fondant sushi themed cake. You will need: brown, yellow, and red for your fortune cookie colors. To get the colors right, mix them together and then combine with fondant. Then, roll out the fortune cookie and lay it over a bowl to make it look like the fortune cookie shape. Let this dry overnight. From here, create a small bowl with greens to make the bowl that the soy sauce would go in. Create two chop sticks with brown fondant, rolled out first and then pressed into the chop stick shape. Make the grass that comes with sushi by pressing down green fondant and then cutting small triangles out of the top of it. Once this is all dry, you can place it onto the cake, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades