Don't spend your hard earned money purchasing popsicles at the grocery store this summer; make your own! While we wouldn't turn down a Creamsicle, making popsicles at home means you'll be using all natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals and food dyes, meaning your kids will enjoy a healthy treat.
Check out this food video to learn how to make frozen lemon blueberry popsicle sticks. You can make popsicles sticks with just about any juice or drink, though, from lemonade to punch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades