In order to make a pair of baby shoes from gum paste, you will need the following: a pattern/template from Cake Central, gum paste, a paint brush, a knife, foam, mini flower cutter, rolling tool, a cutting tool, a quilting tool, dust brushes, snowflake luster dust, and edible glue.
Roll out gum paste. Cut out the sole. Smooth out the edges. Cut out the remainder of the pattern. Don't roll it too thin. It needs to be sturdy enough to hold its shape. Create a quilting pattern on the edges. Use the tools to create a pattern in the shoe. Assemble the shoe, according to the pattern. Use edible glue to adhere the 2 pieces. Allow it to dry. Decorate it as you choose.
Reverse the pattern to make a right and left shoe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades