In this tutorial, we learn how to make a gumpaste plumeria flower for cake decorating. These come in different flowers, so you can combine a lot of different colors to make beautiful flowers. First, grab the gum paste and then roll it out. From here, use a cookie cutter in a leaf shape to cut leaves out of it. Then, take your toothpick and roll one edge to make it curved like a real flower. Then, take the petals and add color to the middle and the outsides of them. Connect them together with gum glue in the middle, making them flare out into a fan formation. When finished, you will let these dry and then use however you would like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades