In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make hands with modeling sugar paste. Begin by rolling a small ball of paste into a tear drop shape. Then flatten the end, making it look like a ping pong paddle. To make the thumb, use a knife and cut into the side of the flat end at an angle. Do the same to make the fingers. Now roll and pull each finger of the paste, and hen tap the end. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in art or baking pastry and would like to learn how to make a hand out of paste to use as decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades