Cake decorators adore gumpaste because it can not only be formed in just about any imaginable shape out there, but also because it hardens to a consistency that can easily hold these shapes. Take this intricate, Cinderella-inspired high heeled slipper, for instance. Perfectly shaped and sturdy, it would serve well for topping a vanilla buttercream cake or red velvet cupcakes.
To learn how to create this impressive shoe, watch the cake decorating video above. Shoe-topped baked goods are great for birthdays, Mother's Day, and really whenever you're up for a delicious candy treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades