Amber takes you through making a Marshmallow Fondant using Crisco, powdered sugar, mini marshmallows, a spoon or spatula, water, plastic cling wrap, a mixing bowl, and a microwave. These step-by-step instructions are simple to follow, and because of the ingredients, it is inexpensive to make. Amber recommends this fondant over store bought because the marshmallows make it taste better. The fondant has to refrigerate overnight in the plastic cling wrap. The recipe makes enough fondant to cover 2 small cakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades