We'd be lying if we said that the upsurge in the past few years of DIY/homemade weddings wasn't due to the bad state of the economy. While DIY has always had a presence, its following was more cultish in nature until recently. With the average wedding costing $29,000 and maintaining and getting a job as hard as it is, it's no wonder brides and their super loyal friends are making as much of the wedding decor and treats as they can.
Party favors are one of the items most often made by hand. From caramels flavored with sea salt to the roasted pecan satchels presented in this video, homemade party favors add a whimsical and caring touch to your wedding. Check out the video for the how-to.
This roasted pecans recipe is so easy to make for you DIY brides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades