In this tutorial, we learn how to make an igloo and penguin cake. For this, you will start with colored fondant or colored gum paste. Next, you will shape your gum paste into the bodies of the little penguins. After this, make sure you make all the shapes for their eyes and beaks, as well as their feet. When you are finished with this, you can start your cake. To make it look like an igloo, you will place large marshmallows that have been cut up on top of it, then use coloring to make it look like ice. To finish this off, you will apply the penguins on top, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades