This is a video explaining how to make marshmallow fondant. It is a text based video with a picture slide show and music playing in the background. It begins by explaining what ingredients you'll need. The process involves a lot of stirring and re-heating in the microwave. Finally, you will add icing sugar and knead the mixture. She explains how to store the fondant in the refrigerator. She also goes into detail about how to prepare the fondant for when you're going to use it after it's been stored. At last, the fondant is ready to be rolled and applied to the cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades