In order to make Decorative Black Bows for cakes, you will need the following: sugar floral paste, a small rolling pin, a strip cutter, ruler, sugar glue, a paint brush, Roll the paste out really thin. Use the strip cutter to cut the paste. This will allow you to be certain that all of your strips are even. Lay your strips flat. Using a ruler, cut your strips to be 4" long. Make an indentation in the paste at the 2" point. Reserve the strips that you cut away to be used later. Paint on a bit of sugar glue, onto the edges of the paste. Roll the two sides inward. This will make a bow. Use your fingers and the paintbrush to help you. Use your reserved cut away pieces at for center of the bow. Use the sugar glue to adhere the bows to your cakes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades